LØTHUR Shaving Soaps (UK Made)

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I've noticed Løthur has a couple of European retailers. Might check them out in the future. My favorite soaps are American artisan soaps both because of performance and because of the tubs they use. So I've got a few questions regarding Løthur soaps:

- What's the inside diamater of the jar? My Stirling jars have a diameter of about 9.2cm which makes loading from the jar a lot easier (I hate the small Proraso tubs for example).
- What's the height of the jar (lid included)?
- Are all of the labels 100% waterproof?
I’ll grab a jar off my shelf tomorrow and give you some of those measurements, however I can say that yes all labels are 100% waterproof.

LTHURJONNY

Veteran
I've noticed Løthur has a couple of European retailers. Might check them out in the future. My favorite soaps are American artisan soaps both because of performance and because of the tubs they use. So I've got a few questions regarding Løthur soaps:

- What's the inside diamater of the jar? My Stirling jars have a diameter of about 9.2cm which makes loading from the jar a lot easier (I hate the small Proraso tubs for example).
- What's the height of the jar (lid included)?
- Are all of the labels 100% waterproof?
Hey Løthur here,
The tubs are smaller, maybe 8.8cm ish height is roughly 4.5cm.
Labels are waterproof confirmed 👊🏻

CobraX

Forum GOD!
Hey Løthur here,
The tubs are smaller, maybe 8.8cm ish height is roughly 4.5cm.
Labels are waterproof confirmed 👊🏻
That sounds close enough in terms of diameter and height. Good to hear the labels are completely waterproof. Any idea when NUDE unscented soap will be available at MijnBaard (one of your European stockists)? I assume it'll be in the latest V2 base?

LTHURJONNY

Veteran
That sounds close enough in terms of diameter and height. Good to hear the labels are completely waterproof. Any idea when NUDE unscented soap will be available at MijnBaard (one of your European stockists)? I assume it'll be in the latest V2 base?
They will be getting them in the next few weeks.

CobraX

Forum GOD!
About 5 weeks ago I contacted European stockist "MijnBaard" to ask them when Løthur NUDE shaving soap would be available for purchase from their shop. Back then their answer was in 3-4 weeks because they still had more than enough stock of Løthur products.

In the past few weeks I've closely monitored the stock levels of the Løthur soaps they sell and noticed they barely dropped. So today after about 5 weeks I contacted them again to see if they had any news regarding the availability of Løthur NUDE shaving soap. I received the answer I was expecting i.e. they haven't sold many Løthur products lately so they can't predict when they'll restock.

A week ago or so I already noticed the soap was in stock at Anticatura (another European stockist), so I created an account there and ordered it today.