LTHUR Shaving Soaps (UK Made)

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
You got me totally intrigued David ... mines arriving on Monday. Another soap and splash, another hour on the naughty step 五不
It's a lovely scent, Mark. To be honest, my nose is terrible detecting scents. Lathered this morning, I still only got the woody notes I was getting from the container, but they're excellent.
The splash comes across to me as a little sweeter. Again, take what I describe with a pinch of salt. I admire those who stick their noses in a container and can detect individual notes.

LTHURJONNY

It's a lovely scent, Mark. To be honest, my nose is terrible detecting scents. Lathered this morning, I still only got the woody notes I was getting from the container, but they're excellent.
The splash comes across to me as a little sweeter. Again, take what I describe with a pinch of salt. I admire those who stick their noses in a container and can detect individual notes.
That is exactly what it should smell like and you shouldnt be able to pull different notes from it. You should just get a sweet, slightly Smokey, slightly dry woody accord.

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I remember people describing Barrister and Manns Terror on YouTube, picking up all these notes. I got a tub, opened it and immediately went oh it smells like carrot juice and got nothing else. Or how Wholly Kaws Entropy Man has all these exotic notes, I opened it and immediately thought oh yeah, Red Bull!

Basically, were rubbish.

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Can't see it mentioned anywhere else on the forum, but Calm, Dave and Tears splashes now available.
Ill be grabbing Tears in the near future, really love that scent. Sadly I react to Calm and Dave due to certain parts of the fragrance in them, but dont to any other L繪thur. A shame as I think Dave is a fantastic scent. Oregon has gone down a treat though, as has Namkha.