Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink AC type blade review

beepee1972

Über Member
Recently I acquired a RR black Hawk, which takes artist club type blades. Up until now, I have tried 2 types of Feathers (Professional and Super) and 1 Schick (Proline P).

On a Dutch forum, I swapped some of my Proline blades with his Kai Captain Titan mild Pink blades. I have been using this blade now for the past 10! days, and I must say, I am genuinely impressed. This blade just keeps going, like it will never gets dull. Very comfortable, not a single nick and no sting when applying aftershave. Perhaps they don't shave as deep as other blades (or DE razors), but for a daily shave, this might just become my favourite. They do cost a bit, but when you take number of shaves and comfort into account, well worth the price!

I can't judge how it performs in an artist club style razor, so you will have to find out for yourself. I can only say, try one out, I think you won't be disappointed.

Ventastic

Legendary Member
Recently I acquired a RR black Hawk, which takes artist club type blades. Up until now, I have tried 2 types of Feathers (Professional and Super) and 1 Schick (Proline P).

On a Dutch forum, I swapped some of my Proline blades with his Kai Captain Titan mild Pink blades. I have been using this blade now for the past 10! days, and I must say, I am genuinely impressed. This blade just keeps going, like it will never gets dull. Very comfortable, not a single nick and no sting when applying aftershave. Perhaps they don't shave as deep as other blades (or DE razors), but for a daily shave, this might just become my favourite. They do cost a bit, but when you take number of shaves and comfort into account, well worth the price!

I can't judge how it performs in an artist club style razor, so you will have to find out for yourself. I can only say, try one out, I think you won't be disappointed.

Have my first one lined up in the vector oc for tomorrow :)

Driftwood

Forum GOD!

Great blades, sharp and smooth. I can get 12 comfortable shaves from a blade