It's Been A While

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
Yesterday I forgot that we were going to a little gathering and I didn't have the time to do my normal 3+ pass double edge shave with all the accoutrements. So I decided to pull out the Mach 3 and grabbed a can of Gillette Barbershop Fresh Foam Mousse. I did the same shave that I had done prior to discovering double edge razors. That is, I wet my face with some warm water, lathered up once and shaved down WTG and went back over it ATG. I did this daily for many many years. Rinsed off and applied a splash. Later I felt my face and was surprised at how much razor stubble I felt as I faceturbated. I looked fine but my hands told the true story. What I'm amazed at is that I was satisfied with this level of shave for much of my adult life. Now that I have learned the ways of the double edge and lathering with a brush, I will apply what I've learned to shaving with the Mach 3 when I travel and carry on my bags. And I can get a much better shave than I did yesterday. Just thought I'd pass along one of those moments when you realize all that effort is truly worth it.

Grarea

Forum Plod
Yes, the shave definitely lasts longer doesn't it?

Although, I found that with SE blades it lasts even longer.