I'm Falling Apart

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
To get to 11 Stone 5lb I need to loose another 17 lb which is depressing. To top it all I can’t exercise much as the arthritis in my knee stops that.
I’m surprised that you’re doctor haven’t told you, that, sex is the best exercise to burn your body fat and help you loose some weight as you age old fart.

As long as you don’t over killed your own bloody kidneys while you’re becoming an old fart, otherwise you’ll won’t end up a happy camper.
Yeah. You hit the nail on the head. I don't drink that much. I've cut it down to about a drink or two at a time and maybe once or twice a week. I had undiagnosed high blood pressure for a number of years (don't know how many) that left me with a mild case of stage 2 kidney disease. I've been seeing a nephrologist who has me stabilized and under control. Not looking to make that situation worse. Increased exercise will definitely help that out.

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Yeah. You hit the nail on the head. I don't drink that much. I've cut it down to about a drink or two at a time and maybe once or twice a week. I had undiagnosed high blood pressure for a number of years (don't know how many) that left me with a mild case of stage 2 kidney disease. I've been seeing a nephrologist who has me stabilized and under control. Not looking to make that situation worse. Increased exercise will definitely help that out.
And drink plenty of water to help clean out your kidneys and liver as well old fart

Ok. So, first the bad news. I'm still at 218 lbs. Now the good news. Part of my plan is to increase my level of fitness. I've been trying to get more bike rides in. But I've not been able to go beyond the 9 mile loop I do. And it's been taking me an hour to do it. When I was in better shape I could do it in 40 to 45 minutes. Well, I rode yesterday (Saturday) and did a single 9 mile loop. Today I rode again and after the first loop I decided it was such a beautiful day and I was feeling pretty good so I took off and did a second loop. So, I got 18 mile in today. Interestingly, while I thought riding two days in a row was going to be hard, quite the contrary. I felt stronger. And I finished the second loop quicker than the first. Things are looking up.

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Ok. So, first the bad news. I'm still at 218 lbs. Now the good news. Part of my plan is to increase my level of fitness. I've been trying to get more bike rides in. But I've not been able to go beyond the 9 mile loop I do. And it's been taking me an hour to do it. When I was in better shape I could do it in 40 to 45 minutes. Well, I rode yesterday (Saturday) and did a single 9 mile loop. Today I rode again and after the first loop I decided it was such a beautiful day and I was feeling pretty good so I took off and did a second loop. So, I got 18 mile in today. Interestingly, while I thought riding two days in a row was going to be hard, quite the contrary. I felt stronger. And I finished the second loop quicker than the first. Things are looking up.
Get yourself an Lifespan fitnesses EXER-90H exercise air bike

neko

Drinking a nice cup of tea
Guys, have a look into Metformin if you're having sugar and weight issues.

My endocrinologist told me it's plant derived with low side effects. He even uses it himself to help cut food cravings and he's a skinny bugger.