Hi from Brisbane, Australia!

huntereyes

Hi all,
Its great to be here after reading wonderful things about ATG all over the Internet!

I’ve been wet shaving for four years now, and have a semi-decent collection of razors, soaps and brushes from around the world. Vintage razors are where I’m at, and I have a few desirables including a pair of Toggles, a Darwin Standard, Bulldogs, most English and US Aristocrats (Pre-15, 15, 16, 19, 21, 66), an Eclipse Red Ring, a few English ABCs and RFBs and all manner of more common models — Fat Boys, Slims, New De Luxes, Rockets (Blue, Red and TV Specials) and the like.

Thanks again for having me! I look forward to working my around the forum and contributing where I can!

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Hi all,
Its great to be here after reading wonderful things about ATG all over the Internet!

I’ve been wet shaving for four years now, and have a semi-decent collection of razors, soaps and brushes from around the world. Vintage razors are where I’m at, and I have a few desirables including a pair of Toggles, a Darwin Standard, Bulldogs, most English and US Aristocrats (Pre-15, 15, 16, 19, 21, 66), an Eclipse Red Ring, a few English ABCs and RFBs and all manner of more common models — Fat Boys, Slims, New De Luxes, Rockets (Blue, Red and TV Specials) and the like.

Thanks again for having me! I look forward to working my around the forum and contributing where I can!
G'day Mate,

Welcome aboard to the ATG Shaving this forum doesn't mean you must shave ATG on your first visited (first pass)