Hello

jaro101969

Forum GOD!
Classifieds are off limits to newbies... They remain invisible until 100 post and 60 days site time! I know weird right?

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Sorry about that! Oh it was a safety mechanism, as there was a fellow who ripped off a people and then did it again under a different name. He was relativity new and it was a way to stop him. Unfortunately it has backfired .
When you have enough posts or have the 2 month mark, any Pifs that come up, enter.
Sometimes it's blades, soaps or razors etc.

jaro101969

Forum GOD!
Sorry about that! Oh it was a safety mechanism, as there was a fellow who ripped off a people and then did it again under a different name. He was relativity new and it was a way to stop him. Unfortunately it has backfired .
When you have enough posts or have the 2 month mark, any Pifs that come up, enter.
Sometimes it's blades, soaps or razors etc.
I understand but someone needs to tell the others in welcome section to stop telling newbies to go to a pif for newbies when they can't because I am sure they are going crazy trying to find it! Even though I am still a newbie I have already learned alot already in my time here and since I came from being a member of some other sites too. I just worry for the true newbies. Thanks.