Hello from Scotland!

Ju5t71

Hello all and thanks for letting me join your forum. Kevy Shaves has mentioned this forum several times but it's taken me a while to finally sign up. Looking forward to have a good old browse here and always up for some new tips and ideas. :woot:

Doti B

Forum GOD!
As a new member myself, just over a month, welcome. I have found the guys on here to be a knowledgable bunch. They offer a wealth of information across the whole wet shaving genre.

Ju5t71

Thanks Doti, as well as everyone else who's welcomed me. I've spent a few hours going over some of the different threads and come to the conclusion that I've got way too much stuff! :facepalm:
I made the switch from cartridge razors about 2 1/2 years ago to cut down on plastic and save money. Since then, I've spent more money on soaps, creams, balms, oils etc than I'd ever spent on cartridges! But I'm loving my shaving again and with poor health recently I've found it to be really therapeutic.
I'm currently watching Mr Paul H's Sunday shave whilst contemplating tomorrow's shave myself. Life's good :dance: