Has the BST had it?

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I hate Tapatalk with a vengeance and haven’t used it for a few years now
I have actually manage to log in to the site owners area. I have downloaded the addon .zip. But the forum software says NO, it is not a valid addon archive. Tapatalk has ZERO instructions on how to install it on Xenforo 2. It really is the pits...

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Selling prices are definitely lower by a significant percent compared to 6-12 months ago. More bargaining and offering F&F today to help offset the lower price.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Feck it. Give up. Tapatalk sucks balls..
:highfive::laugh: spot on Lee.

Personally I think the market is too saturated but there is also another aspect. People want sets! So if you live outside the UK and cannot send liquids through the post (But I still try :wink:) trade deals, just fall apart.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Your not the only one. TSR hasn't been able to get it working for some time.
Another thought: what information is passed on to Tapatalk (by their plugin) and is this compatible with the GDPR?
:devil:
I'm not sure, I do know that it is very much frowned upon by pretty much all forum owners..

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
I was just reflecting that shaving stuff may sell better on eBay not just because it's a much bigger sample than those who read ATG, but also because not everyone speaks good enough English to follow a forum, though probably enough to buy off an auction site. My last few sales have gone abroad.