Group Buy - Vreto Soap

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Be quick guys we have until 19th July to get the orders in!
Fragrances available:
Unscented
Aloe Vera
Bay Rum
Cedar & Sandalwood
Citrus Mix
Cogniac & Cigars
Coco Vanila
Eucalyptus & Menthol
Tangerine & Mint
Lavander
Mystic Woods
Opium
Pine & Menthol
Sandalwood
Citrus/Mandarin/Menthol
Orange/Mandarin
Mandarin/Menthol

Ingredients:
Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Lanolin, Glycerin, Silk, Raw Honey, Sodium lactate, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Scent.

I have a Almond scented soap and it is one of my favourite performing soaps, hence the group buy to get the soap "out there."
I have no associations with the vendor.
Many thanks to @RSSO for arranging this at the business end.
Also just to clarify the scent is not the main intention of the soap, it is the performance that is the goal. The scent is therefore mild and unobtrusive.

Cost is €5 per soap, International shipping is;
1 soap 5€
2 soap 8€
3 soap 9€
4 soap 14€

THIS GROUP BUY WILL CLOSE ON THE 19TH JULY

Payment details:
vreto.goran@gmail.com

Please include forum username, quantity, scents and reply that has been made...

Last edited:

RedSteve

Forum GOD!
Hmm this sounds interesting. It's not a soap I've heard of before, and some quick googling doesn't show too much, a few forum posts make it sound good tho. Could you tell us a bit more about the soap please? I read it's tallow, but that's the most I found out. Its not tallow, the ingredients list is down below.

Last edited:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Hmm this sounds interesting. It's not a soap I've heard of before, and some quick googling doesn't show too much, a few forum posts make it sound good tho. Could you tell us a bit more about the soap please? I read it's tallow, but that's the most I found out.
@Rowlers Do you have the ingredients for this sounds interesting
Sorry Guys I have no more info. It is a guy that @RSSO knows from his local forum that makes this soap as a hobby. Raso sent me a sample with some razors on loan and I absolutely love the soap. So I thought I would put this together to spread the word a little. Can you help @RSSO ?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 30

I'm into sampling other peoples soaps at the moment. Put me down for a tin of the Orange/Mandarin please.

Who do we send postal details and payment to?

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I'm into sampling other peoples soaps at the moment. Put me down for a tin of the Orange/Mandarin please.

Who do we send postal details and payment to?
I'm still awaiting details Mr Fox, this has been quite a rush as the soap maker is off to the seas for 6 month so it needs to be in double quick...

D

Deleted member 30

I'm still awaiting details Mr Fox, this has been quite a rush as the soap maker is off to the seas for 6 month so it needs to be in double quick...
OK thank you Lee for organising this. Enjoy your evening. :)

Goran.v

Forum GOD!
Hello Gents, I`m the guy who makes this soap so ask away if you have questions,
Now to mess things up a bit here is a full list of scents:
Aloe Vera,
Bay Rum,
Cedar & Sandalwood,
Citrus Mix,
Cogniac & Cigars,
Coco Vanila,
Eucalyptus & Menthol
Tangerine & Mint,
Lavander,
Mystic Woods,
Opium,
Pine & Menthol,
Sandalwood.
And the ingredients are:
Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Lanolin, Glycerin, Silk, Raw Honey, Sodium lactate, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Scent.
Cheers

Goran.v

Forum GOD!
They sure are, how ever because I`m a hobbyist at home seen as gray market scum that is singlehandedly bringing GDP down :ninja: I can send maximum of 4 soaps in one go.

Reactions: p.b