Gillette Pure Shaving Cream

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Any of you fellas got experience with this cream? Some of the YouTubers have raved about it. It’s only available overseas but you can get three tubes off Amazon U.S for about £24. Considering nabbing some but wanting to know if any of you have tried it.

Also, any creams in the UK that compare well to it?

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I bought a tube of this cream. I actually like it. I use it with a brush. It works up a nice lather. Slickness is pretty good. Not amazing but sufficient for a decent shave and especially for the price. The scent is sort of citrusy and clean. In believe I paid $6 or $7 for my tube which is not much less than you found on Amazon. I like to experiment with soaps and creams and if it doesn't cost much to try it out, I'm all in. I like it and would buy it again once it's finished.

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I bought a tube of this cream. I actually like it. I use it with a brush. It works up a nice lather. Slickness is pretty good. Not amazing but sufficient for a decent shave and especially for the price. The scent is sort of citrusy and clean. In believe I paid $6 or $7 for my tube which is not much less than you found on Amazon. I like to experiment with soaps and creams and if it doesn't cost much to try it out, I'm all in. I like it and would buy it again once it's finished.
Yeah I'm really intrigued by it, and those metrics sound good too. It must be great to be able to just find it in-stone too (more easily pre-COVID of course, when we venture out more often). That price includes postage so I'm sorely tempted.