Gillette blades.

Freddiethestaffie

Forum GOD!
I just started using this Gillette 7 o’clock yellow and have had good results. I also toss after three uses, which works better for me.
Interesting about the Voskhod, I had very unpleasant experiences with those, very rough, as well as, tugging and pulling; maybe just a bad pack of blades.
Those were my thoughts initially, not so sure now.

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
Sounds like me. Very few blades distinguish themselves as noticeably better or worse then others, which ought not be surprising. Gillette and other blade makers have long capitalized on consumer ability to imagine difference and improvement where there is none.
Logically you are correct, but I can spot a Nacet with my eyes closed, especially in my Rocca.
It is the only blade I can slice myself up with using my mild and gentle Tech.

jmudrick

Forum GOD!
Logically you are correct, but I can spot a Nacet with my eyes closed, especially in my Rocca.
It is the only blade I can slice myself up with using my mild and gentle Tech.
There certainly are outliers though I don't know what about the Nacet would put it in that category other than having very high initial sharpness (as tested by Refinedshave dot com).

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
There certainly are outliers though I don't know what about the Nacet would put it in that category other than having very high initial sharpness (as tested by Refinedshave dot com).
I’m stunned by the differences I feel when physically they all look identical.
I am trying not to think about it and just buy the ones I get on with LOL

tramal

Forum GOD!
If you like a mild blade like the Voskhod, then I would take Ladas.....
These two I use in aggressive razor

D

Deleted member 476

I'll use what I already have in Gillette DE blades and cartridges, which is quite extensive, but in light of their recent attack ads, won't be spending another penny on Gillette. But that's just on me and not wanting any association with their current politics and virtue signalling.

S

Steve Bowles

I use Polsilver blades in all my razors. Period. Unless you want to support the politically correct, ignorant, shit-for-brains company who let an Australian feminist develop their "toxic masculinity" advertising campaign, stay the hell away from anything made by Gillette.