Gillette 7 o'clock Super Platinum

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Anyone know where I can buy them from?

downloadfile.jpg

I've looked on eBay but every seller has got really bad feedback.

Cheers
Rob

SweeneyTodd

Forum GOD!
Anyone know where I can buy them from?

View attachment 14428

I've looked on eBay but every seller has got really bad feedback.

Cheers
Rob
I've had a few blades from *savvyshaver* on eBay in the past, without trouble. Looking at his feedback, it is, as far as I can see, all positive from buyers of this blade, but check it out. Otherwise Shavelounge and Shaving Station have them, but they're not cheap. The last eBay purchase I made of this particular blade was from UK seller herbalhouse (99.6 feedback), and it was fine. However, he doesn't seem to have them listed at the moment.
They're very good blades.

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
4th time out for me with these blades. Sorry but they are off to the naughty bucket. First time ok but after that they do not go well in either my 6S or the fatboy. Had another weeper session today with these today. Keep catching in ordinary areas where they should be ok. Not for me.

bkatbamna

Forum GOD!
4th time out for me with these blades. Sorry but they are off to the naughty bucket. First time ok but after that they do not go well in either my 6S or the fatboy. Had another weeper session today with these today. Keep catching in ordinary areas where they should be ok. Not for me.
they are sharp but for me I get nicks every time I use them.