Gibbs Adjustable Replica from Heritage Collection Shaving

Wayne

Forum Sod
You want to try the “Fragrance Community” for copies. Not only is it blatent but positively encouraged by so called respectable YouTube reviewers because guess what? They get sent them free.

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
I came across a few pictures of both the razors and the inner workings of both look like two very different razors, the Heritage one looks of a better quality.

Heritage

Yaqi

The innards of the Yaqi IMO looks a bit like the MingShi MS2000 (the Futur Clone) and according to the Australian site is based around the Yaqi SHR-04 which is the head which looks a bit like DE89 but is much more aggressive and if it's an adjustable based around that head design, all I can imagine is that head being even more aggressive! FWIW, I'm a not of that particular Yaqi head design for function.

IMO, the Yaqi looks like a copy of a copy and if the Heritage Gibbs is Milk the Yaqi is the one below

gwsmallwood

Legendary Member
$25 - that is astounding. Is that just the intro price?
Yes. He sold these first 25 evaluation units at reduced price. I'm not sure if they'll come with the case or not. I heard the final cost was projected to be around $50 with case.

Reactions: p.b

tryphon

Über Member
The Yaqi looks a lot like my Valiant prototype of 2015 (only not as nice), doesn't it? China strikes again....
IMHO, the Gibbs replica looks great!

RAZ3a.jpg

Last edited: