General Stainless Steel

Oasisdave

Forum GOD!
So I'm hoping to pick up a SS General the next time they are available but am a little confused on which blades are comparable and which aren't. Is there a comprehensive list available anywhere? Any help his greatly appreciated!

lastcoyote

Forum GOD!
Pretty much any of the blades made for the ‘artist club’ style razors or ‘disposable blade straight razors’ (as opposed to regular shavettes that just use half a DE blade).

Feather ‘Artist Club’ blades
- (all except their ‘light’ blades as I believe the cut outs for the little posts are different on those ones)
Kai ‘Captain’ blades
Schick ‘Proline’ blades

Last edited:

Oasisdave

Forum GOD!
They are going to increase the price with the release of the next batch so I guess congrats are in order if you managed to get one before now.

Andrimus

Forum GOD!
They are going to increase the price with the release of the next batch so I guess congrats are in order if you managed to get one before now.
Thats shitty thing to do. The first batch was really small .
I have already the first one and with price hike they can keep this one themselves :cursing:

Oasisdave

Forum GOD!
$100usd, doesn't sound too bad...
The ATT SE1 is $185usd...
:confused:
I should clarify, as for the Sabre I've been hoping to get one anyway so instead of getting the SS General when it comes out I'll just save for the Sabre instead. For the SE1 I believe the aluminum version is around $95 so I might just go with that instead. It just seems to me that it's a pretty big price hike and I have a tendency to bypass things that go up that much for the same item. I'll probably just look for a General on the BST in any of the 3 flavors