Game of Thrones

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
Oh my indeed! What an episode. Many thanks to The Red Woman and the dragons for providing some light on the screen for an episode that otherwise made me feel I needed to go to Specsavers :D

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
It was an excellent episode despite being far too dark for a lot of it. At one point I went from “Noooo!” to “Yaaay!” in the time it took to read that. :D

I have to say I haven't watched a single one but the books are brilliant. Definitely want to have a binge of it now after all the noise..but worried it won't be as good as the books..plus there's two to come...hmmm do I wait for those or start watching?? :unsure::confused:

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I have to say I haven't watched a single one but the books are brilliant. Definitely want to have a binge of it now after all the noise..but worried it won't be as good as the books..plus there's two to come...hmmm do I wait for those or start watching?? :unsure::confused:
It was never going to be identical to the books but IMO they’ve done an excellent job. I’d start watching now.

Wayne

Forum Sod
It most certainly is and what a final show it was. It has kept me entertained for a few years, made Millionaires out of the cast, and I for one will miss it greatly. All Hail Game of Thrones.