Bargain Spotting

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
On the App go to the store home and click on the red + sign on the top right where it shows the number of followers

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
I'm really not seeing those savings when hitting follow on their page. I've added the store coupon and already had coins but only managed to get one of the Select Coupons applied and I can't see it giving me more than a couple quid.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Go back to #295

I had to obtain and apply Select and Store coupons as well for an overall discount of close to 50%

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Done all of that I really must be missing some thing most i'm getting is £7

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
I am completely lost with it.
You need coins? But you need coins to play the games, to get coins?
I've got coins and i've got several of the select coupons and can add only 1 at a time and i've applied the store coupon but i'm not getting anywhere near 20% let alone 50%

SeanC

Forum GOD!
This isn't rocket science :banghead::banghead::banghead:

1. Optimise your basket. Choose YaQi items which have a sale discount. This increases by a further 5% if you like / subscribe to the YaQi store. The price after discount and including postage should be as close to £25.52 as possible (remembering that postage on any second item will reduce by around 50% when the order is totalled)
2. Beneath the Buy It Now / Add To Cart Buttons there is blue text to Get Select Coupon which gives a discount of£2.92 on orders over £21.87. You may need to have coins to be eligible for Select Coupons
3. Below this is a box with a red outline Get Seller Coupons - Spend £13.13 to get £2.19 off.
4. To the right of this is a yellow box showing a seller discount which will be automatically applied - Spend £25.52 to get £2.19 off.

You now have a discount of £7.30 off a £25.52 basket, plus the markdowns on the item pages which can be 20%+

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
This isn't rocket science :banghead::banghead::banghead:

1. Optimise your basket. Choose YaQi items which have a sale discount. This increases by a further 5% if you like / subscribe to the YaQi store. The price after discount and including postage should be as close to £25.52 as possible (remembering that postage on any second item will reduce by around 50% when the order is totalled)
2. Beneath the Buy It Now / Add To Cart Buttons there is blue text to Get Select Coupon which gives a discount of£2.92 on orders over £21.87. You may need to have coins to be eligible for Select Coupons
3. Below this is a box with a red outline Get Seller Coupons - Spend £13.13 to get £2.19 off.
4. To the right of this is a yellow box showing a seller discount which will be automatically applied - Spend £25.52 to get £2.19 off.

You now have a discount of £7.30 off a £25.52 basket, plus the markdowns on the item pages which can be 20%+
Ok now its making sense your getting that big discount from the combined notional reductions they show on the brushes. Yea that does work then. Yaqi bump the prices of brushes up just before they say they are offering discounts on them. I've taken to playing the long term game of base lining the brush actual price to see what it comes down at its best price. Their shipping is fast but the cost makes no sense when two brushes that weigh the same cost different prices to ship. Thanks for making it clearer

Dr Watson

James
What was it? They've taken it down so must have been a scam
I reported it to eBay, good to see they actually read reports! It was a Merkur 34c, badger brush, Trumper sandalwood shaving cream and skin food + 30 blades... All brand new for £15.99 delivered lol.

chrisbd

Forum GOD!
Boots - at least Boots in Romsey, Hampshire - currently has 100ml Tabac ASL for £9.99, reduced from £15.00.