First Use of AC Blades (Feather Professional) & Razorock Hawk V2 (Head Shaving)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2936

hey there people so i got the razorock hawk v2 delivered today and been waiting patiently to give it a blast

so the razor itself is really light, bit of a steep head on it and the handle has some really nice ridges on it so grip is really good no issues whatsoever
finding the angle is really easy and it really reminds me of my schick injector razor but somewhat more rigid, more solid, sharper and smoother

these feather professional blades for me seem a bit world apart from the feather de blades,
reason why i say that is because although the feather de blades are sharp theyre imo not the smoothest for me and can cause a fair bit of irritation YMMV

i dont know if this freather professional blade is generally regarded as being on the average scale of things when it comes to smoothness,
but it did feel really comfortable and smooth to me tbh

so all in all very easy to use, smooth and sharp, i really like it however i do agree with what i the youtuber IAMCDB says that although the head is wider on the AC blades you dont really use the full width unless youre using the razor on the sides of the head, as oppose to the top of the head

i normally just throw away the blade after one use when it comes to de blades,
but i did do something different and that was clean the blade after use and dry it off,
reason being is i want to see how many shaves i can get out of this feather professional blade,
think off the top of my head i did read something like you can get roughly 7-10 shaves from a single blade

what i will say is that i can totally understand now why people who facial shave love AC blades and razors especially if youre clean shaven as it just mows down everything in sight lol

all in all very happy with the shave, alreadying thinking about the next purchase i like the idea of getting the razorock v3 especially because of the open comb
also the oscam because i understand you have different plates,
and last but not least after testing the waters with this AC razor and blades i really want to try the vector which seems to get praised highly from most of the wet shaving community

i just got a quick question, which AC blades is regarded as the smoothest?

Zwilling

Kamisori shaver
I think 7-10 shaves is the very minimum. When I used them, I got about 15 excellent shaves out of a blade, but I’m sure some went more than 20.

You can use more of the blade when you really stretch the skin.