Fine Santal Absolut

Doti B

Forum GOD!
Fellas, need a bit of help. I have the Fine Santal Absolut shaving puck, but struggling to find the AS splash in stock from my go to vendors. Scent wise how does Proraso Sandalwood AS compare to the Fine Santal Absolut ?
Thanks

Merkurologist

Forum GOD!
Fellas, need a bit of help. I have the Fine Santal Absolut shaving puck, but struggling to find the AS splash in stock from my go to vendors. Scent wise how does Proraso Sandalwood AS compare to the Fine Santal Absolut ?
Thanks
They aren't identical by anystretch of immigration but I sometimes use them. The Fine lingers substantially longer and I love the proraso too.

The Art of Shaving scent is very similar to the Fine's.

pimple8

Forum GOD!
I read somewhere that Santal is not being offered anymore, not sure whether that is true, but I must say I haven't seen Santal soap in the new formula anywhere. Maybe best to send an email to Fine directly.

Merkurologist

Forum GOD!
I read somewhere that Santal is not being offered anymore, not sure whether that is true, but I must say I haven't seen Santal soap in the new formula anywhere. Maybe best to send an email to Fine directly.
I think I saw the Santal in the new version....however, if you are correct then oh boy I'm so happy I still got enough of the original version left to last me a few years and a few bottles of the AS to go with it.

Fozzie Bear

Forum Clod!
Fine has indeed discontinued the Santal line, both soap and AS. Where are you based?, on a quick search I see that Proshave seems to have some bottles in stock. They operate out of Denmark and appear to deliver to Europe, Uk and the US.

But delivery ain’t going to be cheap!…presumably due to it being an alcohol based splash and so a courier company will be needed to Transport.

Doti B

Forum GOD!
I think I saw the Santal in the new version....however, if you are correct then oh boy I'm so happy I still got enough of the original version left to last me a few years and a few bottles of the AS to go with it.
Lucky you. Don’t suppose you want to part with a bottle

Doti B

Forum GOD!
Fine has indeed discontinued the Santal line, both soap and AS. Where are you based?, on a quick search I see that Proshave seems to have some bottles in stock. They operate out of Denmark and appear to deliver to Europe, Uk and the US.

But delivery ain’t going to be cheap!…presumably due to it being an alcohol based splash and so a courier company will be needed to Transport.
I’m in the SUK