Fine Accoutrement Bowl

Memhis

Forum GOD!
Indeed, but this is increasing my costs a lot. Why? Because I can`t buy just a fitjar bowl leaving the soap aside :p:.

pimple8

Forum GOD!
Thinking about getting/trying a "real" bowl, so, why not a Fine :). Where did you order it?
Shavelounge. A+ service.
But i just saw a Pereira Shavery bowl. Looks good, has a brush stand and it's plastic :)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Memhis

Forum GOD!
Fine is out of stock on Sl. Pereira looking nice, too. Unbreakable they say. May try this one, as I am clumsy and sooner or later it will be drop tested :).

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
Ffs. This time there was nothing to save.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
This is why I'm staying away from buying expensive ceramic lather bowls. While I don't have little ones running around getting their little hands into everything, I am increasingly untrustworthy of myself not to be an idiot and drop it. Two plastic, two metal and two ceramic. When the ceramic ones break, I won't replace them.

D

Deleted member 1881

No shaving bowl should cost over 10$. Even the ceramic ones.

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
And what do I do? I go and buy a vintage Franklin Toiletry lather mug in cobalt blue. And it cost me $35. Not cheap at all. But it's so gorgeous and I've wanted one for a while now. I'm thinking the next one I want to get is a Captain's Choice Heavy Copper lather bowl. That thing also looks amazing. And it's even more expensive. I might wait to see if I can find one used to save some money. I'm in no rush.

IMG_0202.jpeg