Favourite Parker DE Razor?

Bbbbob71

Veteran
I have the Variant and the 63C OC.
Both handles in Rose Gold for a bit of bling.
Fit and finish are pretty good, even though some websites state they may not be perfect.
The Variant has a 90mm handle and the 63C is 112mm.
Variant weighs in at 110g and the 63C at 90g.
Knurling on both is not overly deep, with the Variant having slightly deeper patterning, but both are grippy enough and no fear of dropping with wet, soapy fingers.
Since receiving them, I have used the 63C mostly.
The OC is efficient, without being particularly aggressive. I find I can throw it around without too much concern and results are smooth, nick free with zero irritation.
Price wise, there's no arguing, sub £50 for the Variant and £20 and change for the 63C.
Depends what type you are looking for, but you will not go wrong with either.
I actually think they are a steal.
Aa a bonus I also received some free Parker razor blades. They might not be the very best blades available, but gave me 3 fuss free, close shaves.
Job Done.

StevieBoy

Forum GOD!
I have the Variant and the 63C OC.
Both handles in Rose Gold for a bit of bling.
Fit and finish are pretty good, even though some websites state they may not be perfect.
The Variant has a 90mm handle and the 63C is 112mm.
Variant weighs in at 110g and the 63C at 90g.
Knurling on both is not overly deep, with the Variant having slightly deeper patterning, but both are grippy enough and no fear of dropping with wet, soapy fingers.
Since receiving them, I have used the 63C mostly.
The OC is efficient, without being particularly aggressive. I find I can throw it around without too much concern and results are smooth, nick free with zero irritation.
Price wise, there's no arguing, sub £50 for the Variant and £20 and change for the 63C.
Depends what type you are looking for, but you will not go wrong with either.
I actually think they are a steal.
Aa a bonus I also received some free Parker razor blades. They might not be the very best blades available, but gave me 3 fuss free, close shaves.
Job Done.
Wow thanks Bob for the detailed suggestion.
Much appreciated.

FSword

Über Member
Great description Bob! Regarding its size I see other sites setting it to 95.25mm (total length) and others to 97mm (handle only). Have you measured it to 112mm or is it from some site spec?

Bbbbob71

Veteran
Thanks @FSword
You're right, I got those measurements from a site.
Actual measured Handle sizes:
Variant 89mm
63C = 97mm
(As close as my eyes can judge!)

Benz3ne

Legendary Member
The Parker Variant is a great option. Really versatile with the adjustability, looks decent and gives a great, easy-to-find shaving angle.