Facial scrub recommendations?

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
I’ve been using a Hawkins & Brimble elemi & ginseng scrub for a while and really like the effects it produces.

Any recommendations for other similar products worth trying?

Thanks

steve

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
Slightly tangential, as face scrubs are typically too harsh for my skin, but I use CeraVe’s SA Smoothing Cleanser once or twice a week. It’s a gentle chemical (as opposed to mechanical) exfoliator. The rest of the week I wash my face with water morning and night and figure that running a sharp metal blade across half my face a few times a week is exfoliating enough!

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
I seldom use one but when I do...it has usually been Creightons. The only time I use one is if I have cut myself. The next day I gently 'sand down' the surface so that I can reshave without drawing blood.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Another thing to think about with a scrub is what them scrubby bits are made of. If it’s plastic beads, forget it. It’s not something I use a lot of but from time to time I will. Generally when it’s coming from a grooming box. Face Wash I use one daily, at the moment it a L’Oréal one. Monday though i made the mistake of getting it in an eye. I know, I know it warns you, but for something that’s used close to your eyes it stung like hell !

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
There’s no need for the use of such an abrasive product as a scrub. In fact a dermatologist told an ex that a scrub should never be used. Just wet your face in the shower for a few minutes and rub your face with a flannel. It works perfectly well.
Nearly out of face wash and with no scrub left I have taken notice of this and went for Kiehl’s Face Fuel.