F1 2021

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Hmm, without provoking a big debate about who was at fault it seems like the 1st and 26th lap incidents were mirror images of each other. If you thought Max's move on lap 1 was fine then so was Lewis' on lap 26. If you thought lap 1 was a cynical breaking of the rules, the other should be too? I realise they're at different chicanes, sames moves with the drivers' positions switched around.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Hmm, without provoking a big debate about who was at fault it seems like the 1st and 26th lap incidents were mirror images of each other. If you thought Max's move on lap 1 was fine then so was Lewis' on lap 26. If you thought lap 1 was a cynical breaking of the rules, the other should be too? I realise they're at different chicanes, sames moves with the drivers' positions switched around.
Great result today for McLaren, and for Ricardo and Lando. Just need Lando to be on the top podium now.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
License penalty points don’t get handed out Willy nilly, you could tell immediately by Horners attitude even he’s run out of excuses.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Lewis bailed out on lap 1, Max didn’t on lap 26. He expected Lewis to yield. It’s how he drives

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Lewis bailed out on lap 1, Max didn’t on lap 26. He expected Lewis to yield. It’s how he drives
🤐

I wonder if Max will learn from this and Silverstone. It's his instinct not to give way, you can learn to change your instinctive decisions and I'm guessing these drivers have to do that often

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
🤐

I wonder if Max will learn from this and Silverstone. It's his instinct not to give way, you can learn to change your instinctive decisions and I'm guessing these drivers have to do that often
I wouldn’t bet on it but we can hope.

Merkurologist

Forum GOD!
What a master class in racing from Hamilton yesterday, despite Max looking for that little car's contact "racing incident" that might retire early Lewis's or both cars. Now with only 3 races to go and Max still ahead on 14 points... I think in the next race Max will try even harder for that contact if Lewis is trying to overtake or defending.
I think if Lewis forces Max off the track like Max did yesterday, Lewis would get 10 seconds penalty.

As for C. Horner, I think he's so desperate for his team to win that is capable of anything so watch out for Red Bull team.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
What a master class in racing from Hamilton yesterday, despite Max looking for that little car's contact "racing incident" that might retire early Lewis's or both cars. Now with only 3 races to go and Max still ahead on 14 points... I think in the next race Max will try even harder for that contact if Lewis is trying to overtake or defending.
I think if Lewis forces Max off the track like Max did yesterday, Lewis would get 10 seconds penalty.

As for C. Horner, I think he's so desperate for his team to win that is capable of anything so watch out for Red Bull team.
The FIA obviously want that too.
It’s a pity, Max has so much talent and potential.