F1 2020

Cleanfoam

Forum GOD!
I think we might see the difference between a middle to back of the grid car and the world championship winning car. No doubting the talent Hamilton has (it’s how he ended up in the best car after all) but that Merc is something special and if Russell ca stick it on front 3 rows it’ll say a lot

Arora

Über Member
What do we think, Hamilton and Mercedes again this season or will Verstappen and Red Bull challenge them all the way?

Last edited:

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Early indications are that this is going to be a Mercedes v Red Bull battle. It’d be great to see McLaren challenge but I think it’s a season too early.
Love to see Lando on the podium again, a fantastic driver and more personality than anyone else out there. Nice guy as well, he helps strip down cars and was seen once on a McDonalds run for the guys. Mind you helping stripping down cars gives him a better understanding of the parts.

Arora

Über Member
Next season is when there will be a load of new regulations. Wouldn’t be surprised if we get a surprise winner in 2022.

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Next season is when there will be a load of new regulations. Wouldn’t be surprised if we get a surprise winner in 2022.
Part of me would love something similar to BAR and Button winning to happen. On the other hand I'd be pretty disappointed if Haas or Alfa won, anyone else I'd be fine with to shake things up