F1 - 2019 season

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Fire ,is a good way of describing it! Carlos Sainz went up in smoke on his 9th lap but Lando Norris finished 12th 1 lap down.
All the so called changes to make cars easier to overtake is laughable. Another yawn feast :banghead::banghead:.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I would have liked Leclerc to have been allowed to have a proper go at Vettel, I've since read that team orders came into play and he was told to back off. In my opinion no way should that have been allowed in the first race.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
I would have liked Leclerc to have been allowed to have a proper go at Vettel, I've since read that team orders came into play and he was told to back off. In my opinion no way should that have been allowed in the first race.
It’ll be interesting, i’ve never considered Vettel as good as his standing. The car won his titles

Shavebadger

Forum GOD!
So bit of a poll do we think
Lando Norris or George Russell will wine a race first?

Or will they both bomb out of F1?

Shavebadger

Forum GOD!
Obviously in the future as at present the Williams couldn’t win a race to Morrison’s and the mclaren isn’t much better haha

p.b

Forum GOD!
Yes the thread is quiet!
I thought it was also a great race.
Shame for Leclerc but that's racing. Already looking forward to the next race.

motto

Forum GOD!
Race was interesting and entertaining indeed.
Interesting to see how fast things can change in motorsports.

Nice to see the good form of Kimi in the Alfa Sauber.

D

Deleted member 2076

It’ll be interesting, i’ve never considered Vettel as good as his standing. The car won his titles
The same can be said of Hamilton...

I used to be a big F1 fan from back in the 90's until maybe 2005/2006...then it became so boring, that I stopped caring for it.