Ever get the urge to

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Believe me Chris, if I could sell my Dart, Rex, Wolfman, Blackbird, ATT & Mongoose all my brushes except two SV's and 2 Shavemac's I would join you in minamalist bliss. Fat chance though.
I’m in the same boat Wayne, still have too much stuff I’m just not using a lot of it.

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
I did start filling out the Wolfman Google form. Had I researched my ideal WR2 head gaps. I would have completed the form.

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
I am downsizing now, soaps and razors. I've found out what I like and what works for me and shall be working towards a more select collection of gear. :) P.

Last edited:

slapo

It's... alive!
Chuck it all in? All the collecting, chasing, hording of shaving stuff and get back to just using the stuff that works.
Fancy a discussion?
Every time I realise I only use about 3-4 of the ones I have and realise the rest has been pretty much just sitting in a box unused.

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
Yep - my infatuation is cooling off now. I just use my R41 and Karve OC E plate with Nacet, GSB and Astra SP. I still have some GEMs and around 150 blades, but they'll probably go. I went through a "soaps" phase but with 25 I have enough and the last lot I bought didn't add anything special. I went a bit mad on boar brushes but with 10 of them now I can't say I don't have enough. Plus one good badger and some synths I don't use. I'm certainly tooled up and the only thing that might interest me is making my own razor handles and brushes. I do like this forum, though, and will keep it on.

Looking for a new hobby for the winter......

Wayne

Forum Sod
Yep - my infatuation is cooling off now. I just use my R41 and Karve OC E plate with Nacet, GSB and Astra SP. I still have some GEMs and around 150 blades, but they'll probably go. I went through a "soaps" phase but with 25 I have enough and the last lot I bought didn't add anything special. I went a bit mad on boar brushes but with 10 of them now I can't say I don't have enough. Plus one good badger and some synths I don't use. I'm certainly tooled up and the only thing that might interest me is making my own razor handles and brushes. I do like this forum, though, and will keep it on.

Looking for a new hobby for the winter......
The forum is great, buying stuff you don’t need, not so much mate.

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
I have way too much kit already but have set my eye on 2 items. After that nothing more..Recently i have been using simple non artisan items with excellent results and I see no point in rejoining the feeding frenzy.

koenfucius

Forum GOD!
Well, with all those downsizers, I'll keep an eye on the B-S-T section:D
And thanks to my own hoarding,I'll promise to be very selective.