Eucris skin food

Doti B

Forum GOD!
Anyone tried the new Eucris skin good from Trumper ? I hear their skin foods are good from reading reviews. Have curiously placed an order to see if I agree.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
It's true! That's great to have a matching product to the cream. I had a couple of the sandalwood skin food bottles a few years ago, from what I remember it's good stuff.

Doti B

Forum GOD!
I agree now we have the shaving cream/soap and post shave balm. It kind of reminds me of Channel Antaeus

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Yeah, got an email from them the other day. I have tried 3 of their skin foods, Lime, Sandalwood and coral, of these the sandalwood is the best. Will probably buy the Eucris because it is a great scent.

Doti B

Forum GOD!
Used it this morning and must say I like it 😁😁😁.
What to get to really complete the set......EDP or deodorant and shower gel.....decisions decisions. What will the wife allow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
The deodorant is pretty good. I also have the EdT. Never tried the shower gel, seems a little expensive for what it would probably last.

Doti B

Forum GOD!
Grooming clinic on sale at present £12.80 for 200ml shower gel. Not too bad. EDT is £41 but not sure on the longevity of the scent though. Can anyone shed any light on the longevity of the EDT ?

fancontroller

Forum GOD!
Grooming clinic on sale at present £12.80 for 200ml shower gel. Not too bad. EDT is £41 but not sure on the longevity of the scent though. Can anyone shed any light on the longevity of the EDT ?
The Eucris EDT is truly powerful stuff and has a long staying power. Great scent, but use sparingly.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
It lasts well on my skin, I did have a sample of the EdP at one point but I can't say I noticed a huge difference in longevity.

Benz3ne

Forum GOD!
Interesting as I find the EdP tenfold more potent than the EdT. The EdT isn’t a huge performer in my eyes but sticks around close to skin for a decent while.
I find the EdP nuclear.

vates

Legendary Member
Is this 'Skin Food' good as a sole after shave product? Is it just a fancy name for a balm? Thank you.