Dorco Classic

Dipesh

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I quite like it. Reminds me of a fusion handle I have Fromm EJ.

I have used dorco's in the past. Not a patch on the Gillette stuff

Sabre

Forum GOD!
I have ordered mine this weekend. I was disappointed with the Cornerstone handle, hopefully this will be better quality.

Nico1970

Forum GOD!
I ordered one and received it a few days ago.

The handle is IMO very high quality. The shave is amazing - in two passes it gave me as close a shave as I've ever had. Yeah, of course it's a gimmick having 7 blades but for those times when I need an ultra quick shave (and don't want to waste valuable drinking time) it's become my new favourite cartridge razor.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
And for any still not sure I just found a nice lil discount code EVERYDAY20 can be used at the checkout until the 31st of July to get 20% off all the Dorco Classic range. Boom!

Mine is on the way and i'll prob be taking my pace6 out of rotation if as good is they say.

Sabre

Forum GOD!
And for any still not sure I just found a nice lil discount code EVERYDAY20 can be used at the checkout until the 31st of July to get 20% off all the Dorco Classic range. Boom!

Mine is on the way and i'll prob be taking my pace6 out of rotation if as good is they say.
I wished had that code earlier, I ordered mine with a 10% voucher and then received a £5.00 discount on my next order. I may get additional blades as I have never been disappointed by the Sainsbury/Etos carts.