Desktop Wallpapers part Deux

Dr Watson

James
I just keep adding files to a folder and every 25 mins or so, something different!
That would be too much for me to take in, I like to savoir/ponder things for a while... Even something as simple as a wallpaper. I'm the same with films, I'll watch one and spend the next 2 weeks processing/digesting it, can never understand how some people can watch 2-3 in one evening lol!

As Treebeard said "do not be hasty, that is my motto." :wink:

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I don’t change my wallpaper often, if I’m on the computer I’m usually doing something so it’s got windows in front of it. Quite often it’s a variety of black texture or a mountain.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
That would be too much for me to take in, I like to savoir/ponder things for a while... Even something as simple as a wallpaper. I'm the same with films, I'll watch one and spend the next 2 weeks processing/digesting it, can never understand how some people can watch 2-3 in one evening LOL!

As Treebeard said "do not be hasty, that is my motto." :wink:

I tend to tune out very quickly one on one with people talking about this and that or viewing programs, I don't know if it is my Dyslexia or something but, yet I can sit and ponder on the mysteries of the universe whilst watching a new sunrise and have done so every day for the past 25 years whilst smiling knowing that, those lovely sun rays took over 8.1/2 minutes to get here!