Creams Selection

• Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1881

I don't really like keeping creams that come in a tube, but having tried tons of them, I finally decided what I prefer and I finally kept these:

IMG_20200414_000853.jpg

I may have one more Arko cream, the Hydrate, two Palmolive Classic & Palm Extract, but I can't find them.

Also I have Vitos, Proraso Blue, Avene shave cream, but they are not in this photo. I have some more, but come in a tub, just like the Gentleman's cream that @Boycie83 Chris sent me, along with the Creightons.

I know I'missing many creams that probably might be good too...

Tell me what you think kings of shave.

Last edited by a moderator:

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
Fine collection you have there Randy.

I own a few of them (Palmolive Menthol, Ingram, RSC) and owned a few others which I either gave to friends (Palmolive Classic, Dettol) or made my face burn (Palmolive Aloe Vera, Nivea Sensitive, Gentleman's)

I find the Palmolive Menthol to be one of my best performing soaps but I rarely seem to use it, the pitfalls of having a lot of soaps I guess.

jeepie

Forum GOD!
Ingrams is my personal favourite. Used to be stocked in the village Superdrug but now very hard to come by in the uk as a whole.

I also second @Boycie83 recommendation for ESC. My favourite ESC is Fuar Ach Snog. It’s a much higher quality cream than Ingram, but I love Ingrams slick bryl creem feel and scent.

I think I primarily acquired the taste for Ingram and now really mourn it. The slightly medicinal scent is weird but addictive. It’d be ESC all the way if I hadn’t got the Ingram’s habit.

Last edited: