Corden & McCartney

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Watched the latest Carpool Karaoke from James Corden featuring Paul McCartney Saturday morning. I highly recommend you give it a watch.

Some of you may refuse to watch it due to James Corden (I happen to like the bloke). If you do you’re missing something special.

I found it very moving in places and just plan joyous in others. A great bit of telly. Leave your cynicism at the door and enjoy.

View: https://youtu.be/QjvzCTqkBDQ

Wayne

Forum Sod
I can't understand all this nonsense with successful people in and from the U.K. When they are up and coming they are showered with praise for being new and talented, people cannot wait to see them either live or on T.V. Then once the success rolls in they are slagged for being big heads and dropped like a hot stone and turned upon.
We do it to everyone, Sports people, Politicians, T.V and film stars. Of course they are gonna mingle with Hollywood stars and become mega rich and big headed. That said I can't stand the fat T*@t...:giggle:

halvor

a most elusive fish
The Beatles music is obviously a big part of my musical memory too, but as I otherwise miss the history of why Paul is a t**t or why James Corden could be an object of dislike, this was a sheer pleasure to watch. I laughed and I shed a tear on the bus heading for work. Thanks, Rob, took me thoughts off me head for a little while. Good times!

Last edited:

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
I can't understand all this nonsense with successful people in and from the U.K. When they are up and coming they are showered with praise for being new and talented, people cannot wait to see them either live or on T.V. Then once the success rolls in they are slagged for being big heads and dropped like a hot stone and turned upon.
We do it to everyone, Sports people, Politicians, T.V and film stars. Of course they are gonna mingle with Hollywood stars and become mega rich and big headed. That said I can't stand the fat T*@t...:giggle:
:laugh::giggle::roflmao: Wayne, are those coffe mugs wide enough to catch coffee that comes out of your nose ?