Colds, flu and other viruses

RandySp

Serial OverShaver
You should get some good quality nice scented soaps. Stop using this garbage :roflmao:

I can tell you are doing fine George. I wish you to keep it this way. :thumbsup:
Thanks! And from what I can tell, the test should be negative.. And because I never go out without a mask. I also bought last week 10 KN95.

Martini

Forum GOD!
Maybe you should look the next generation of masks

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Maybe you should look the next generation of masks

£30 per mask! Some one is making a fortune! Its the the Under Armour Sport mask, I saw the other day - £25! No chance...

Martini

Forum GOD!
I hear you. But that's normal, as everything else in our life. Some call it free market economy. There is a Fiat and Mercedes .... and Rollce Royce ... or iPhone or Sony. Some say you get what you paid for, or there are passengers for every train. It is a patented technology.

RandySp

Serial OverShaver
Last night my nose was fully blocked, I couldn't sleep well because of that. I was breathing only from the mouth. That was disturbing. During the night I woke up to stop the water running from the left nostril.

Today nose is better, half is unblocked. I have some kind of smell, otherwise feeling good. Temperature 36.7 celsius.

I'm a bit hungry now to be honest.

RandySp

Serial OverShaver
Congrats. Now you know you just had a cold. Isn't that better than guessing and wondering?
Indeed man. My precautions were so strict, I took off the mask just 2 hours ago..

I maybe try wearing it in my sleep too 😂

I will soon put a plexiglass in the taxi. Even the cheap one that doesn't fully separate the front with the back.

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
Indeed man. My precautions were so strict, I took off the mask just 2 hours ago..

I maybe try wearing it in my sleep too 😂

I will soon put a plexiglass in the taxi. Even the cheap one that doesn't fully separate the front with the back.
I highly recommend some sort of divider. Not looking to scare you but one of my neighbors had a large Mercedes S Class and had a limo business. We had not been doing much traveling lately so hadn't seen him much lately. Then I saw a post in our local facebook page that he was in the hospital on a ventilator fighting for his life from covid. He passed a week later. I know he did not have a divider in his car. Don't take the chance. It's not worth it.

RandySp

Serial OverShaver
I highly recommend some sort of divider. Not looking to scare you but one of my neighbors had a large Mercedes S Class and had a limo business. We had not been doing much traveling lately so hadn't seen him much lately. Then I saw a post in our local facebook page that he was in the hospital on a ventilator fighting for his life from covid. He passed a week later. I know he did not have a divider in his car. Don't take the chance. It's not worth it.
Did he wear a mask always?

owlman

Forum GOD!
Only a few types of masks are intended to protect the wearer (FFP2/N95). The primary function of all masks is to protect others in case the wearer is sick by reducing the amount of droplets and aerosols they spread. (As a side effect, the less protective masks apparently can reduce the amount of viruses one inhales and thereby make an infection less severe, though.) Meaning that 85% number should ideally be higher.

Last edited: