Colds, flu and other viruses

D

Deleted member 1881

So, an interesting statistics for here in Greece...

κ2-4.jpg

Let me translate:

First from the left column:
Total
Men
Women

Next column:
Total Cases

Next:
Deaths

Next:
Patients in ICU

Just look at the difference between 40-64 age group between men and women. Men are 59 and women 19.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
While the virus does appear to not be serious for the majority of people, it obviously is for a significant number and anyone who doesn’t believe it’s real is an idiot.

Unfortunately owing to the ludicrous way that the UK has counted COVID deaths we probably can’t know now just how serious it is.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Just a look on Twitter will tell you everything you need to know about Covid. The Internet, while being a force for good in educating people is also a powerful weapon in manipulation of the weak minded Sheep who blindly follow and believe some of the utter nonsense and drivel banded about. The Internet blurs the Grey area once occupied by the sensible and the world now is about which side you are on. I was tested positive for Covid-19, I have survived relitively unscathed. I'm fit, late 50's, never smoked and am only a social drinker so have everything on my side to get through Covid but I did feel rough. Some would have me believe I had a Cold, Others a Bat munchers virus from China. whatever it was I'm now keeping to myself, it really isn't worth the hassle to have an opinion on it.

D

Deleted member 1881

Just a look on Twitter will tell you everything you need to know about Covid. The Internet, while being a force for good in educating people is also a powerful weapon in manipulation of the weak minded Sheep who blindly follow and believe some of the utter nonsense and drivel banded about. The Internet blurs the Grey area once occupied by the sensible and the world now is about which side you are on. I was tested positive for Covid-19, I have survived relitively unscathed. I'm fit, late 50's, never smoked and am only a social drinker so have everything on my side to get through Covid but I did feel rough. Some would have me believe I had a Cold, Others a Bat munchers virus from China. whatever it was I'm now keeping to myself, it really isn't worth the hassle to have an opinion on it.
Any fever at all Wayne? I have a runny nose from yesterday, no cough,not tired... I have no smell too.

But.. guess what. I'm scared.

D

Deleted member 1881

No Randy. No fever for me. Cough, headache, no smell or taste, that was it. Hope you are OK?
I have 37.4 Celsius from the ear, 37 from the armpit. No cough, at least nothing important. No smell, runny nose yesterday, but today the last hours it stopped.

D

Deleted member 1881

I can't take more precautions.. My daughter had runny nose the last week, for 2 days only. Nothing else.

Could it be from that?

D

Deleted member 1881

Snot is not a symptom of Covid.
What is snot? I have no snot now by the way. Just feeling my nose deactivated and can't smell.

37.6 celsius from the armpit now. I wasn't nervous. Now I am.

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
What is snot? I have no snot now by the way. Just feeling my nose deactivated and can't smell.

37.6 celsius from the armpit now. I wasn't nervous. Now I am.
Why not get tested? Then you'll know the answers to your questions. And you can make sure your family doesn't get it, if they haven't already.

D

Deleted member 1881

Why not get tested? Then you'll know the answers to your questions. And you can make sure your family doesn't get it, if they haven't already.
My daughter had a runny nose last week.. was sneezing.. 37.6 is a fever?

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
My daughter had a runny nose last week.. was sneezing.. 37.6 is a fever?
Not a temp yet, but keeping an eye on it won’t hurt.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1881

Now, I have 37.3 celsius without any medicine. Feeling sweat a bit..