Colds, flu and other viruses

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Had my flu vaccination this morning. Nevertheless, because of all the precautions (Mask wearing, hand washing, physically distancing, etc.) we’re taking for COVID I’m hopeful that the flu will be muted this year.

D

Deleted member 1881

Had my flu vaccination this morning. Nevertheless, because of all the precautions (Mask wearing, hand washing, physically distancing, etc.) we’re taking for COVID I’m hopeful that the flu will be muted this year.
Definitely Rufus. Just don't talk with anyone without a mask. I don't.

But many do talk close to each other without any mask or distance.

p.b

Forum GOD!
I've been struggling to fight off a 'cold' for the last week or more. This morning I woke feeling pretty rough, and hot and sweaty. During my morning shave I thought i might even be sick (trying a sample of a Wholly Kaw soap so maybe not so surprising) and I was doubting the wisdom of going into the office for a team collaboration event...

but then I realised I was hung-over and all was right with the world :)

D

Deleted member 1881

I've been struggling to fight off a 'cold' for the last week or more. This morning I woke feeling pretty rough, and hot and sweaty. During my morning shave I thought i might even be sick (trying a sample of a Wholly Kaw soap so maybe not so surprising) and I was doubting the wisdom of going into the office for a team collaboration event...

but then I realised I was hung-over and all was right with the world :)
Definitely you handled it better than me, I ran to make tests and panicked ! I