Coda

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Looking forward to trying mine. Interesting you describe it as a strong scent, the P&B I've tried (Spitfire and Baskerville) were quite strongly scented, is this stronger?

Wayne

Forum Sod
Looking forward to trying mine. Interesting you describe it as a strong scent, the P&B I've tried (Spitfire and Baskerville) were quite strongly scented, is this stronger?
Yeah mate it seems stronger than most P&B scents. I think I’ve had almost all apart from Citra Royal and Baskerville and it seems stronger to my nose although it has been a while since I had one under my schnozzle.

Wayne

Forum Sod
I watched a video recently with Kerry who did say it is a stronger than usual scent in the soap Nishy.

Lann

Forum GOD!
Probably off me next week :roflmao:
As long as that @Wayne? :p:

Seriously though, my Coda arrived this morning and I really like the scent. I would agree that this is on the stronger side for P&B - which is great given how complex the scent is (to my nose anyway) - and I am really looking forward to trying it out over the next few days.

A matching post shave lotion would have been the cherry on top of the icing on the cake for me, but that is just being greedy, and I think that I have an old bottle of fougere splash which will compliment this soap very nicely.

Wayne

Forum Sod
As long as that @Wayne? :p:

Seriously though, my Coda arrived this morning and I really like the scent. I would agree that this is on the stronger side for P&B - which is great given how complex the scent is (to my nose anyway) - and I am really looking forward to trying it out over the next few days.

A matching post shave lotion would have been the cherry on top of the icing on the cake for me, but that is just being greedy, and I think that I have an old bottle of fougere splash which will compliment this soap very nicely.
I think the OSP fougere splash would pair nicely.