Christmas Men’s Fragrance Advent

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Yesterday’s did last all day ! Mind you I was sat around all day due to this cold I have.

Todays offering a Drakkar Noir clone. Smells very nice.

4BC205C9-329E-41DB-831B-16C17033FF81.jpeg

Quite surprised by this advent calendar so far.

Mrs Northam likes this one !!!!

Last edited:

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
5B8068FA-DCD4-4F6D-AD21-48AE1F239EF8.jpeg

Today it’s a Prada Amber copy, not sure how it measures up against the real thing as I haven’t had that before. Smells ok but I am not as keen on it as I was with the last two. Seems to be lasting though, wondering though if these samples are stronger than the whole bottles to pull you in.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
@Northam Saint thank you for the updates, I enjoy reading your thoughts. I ended giving all my calendars away to friends and family :)
Perfectly honest I am really surprised by the quality of these. At first I thought, what have I done ! But they are solid copies and last all day. Not sure though, I wouldn’t be surprised if these were a come on and buy extra strength versions ?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Perfectly honest I am really surprised by the quality of these. At first I thought, what have I done ! But they are solid copies and last all day. Not sure though, I wouldn’t be surprised if these were a come on and buy extra strength versions ?
I suppose time will tell. We have been approached by quite a few companies this and last year regarding selling copies, we do stock 'Verset' in the shop, mainly because they gave us a few bags full of copies for free. Some are decent such as TdH and One Million. I'm guessing as they have distinctive notes. My only issue is if they contain any other nasty ingredients. I do enjoy Perfume Parlour, another good oil based perfume copy, although at times I react to the oils especially if used on the sides of my neck.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
BC81D885-55DE-4CFD-91B6-FD58102F53C3.jpeg

Today it’s Figure Out Red, or Fahrenheit as it is normally called, again a faithful reproduction. They have left me thinking now, how are they made, do the strip back to finding what the originals contain ? Do they get the scent notes and mix until they get the right combination. Is there a man/woman with a very VERY keen nose ?

Yesterdays Aramis copy lasted well, reminded me all day of my dad, it was his go to favourite.