Carbonshaving

Agravic

Forum GOD!
Ti and R2 SS handles arrived last evening.
They are visually more striking compared the the original R1 SS handle, which continues to perform very well for me.
The new handles are well finished and the complete razors are just as well balanced as the original.
I used the Ti handle last shave; this Carbon razor continues to impress. It’s superb.

p.b

Forum GOD!
Ti and R2 SS handles arrived last evening.
They are visually more striking compared the the original R1 SS handle, which continues to perform very well for me.
The new handles are well finished and the complete razors are just as well balanced as the original.
I used the Ti handle last shave; this Carbon razor continues to impress. It’s superb.

Bloody hell Ravi - lovely photos - you should offer these as their official pics. I'm looking forward to actually getting these in hand for the pass-around so I can decide which I like best as your pictures have changed my mind about preferring the original.

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
First use of the titanium hande, this morning.
Quite simply, the razor retains all the attributes as with the standard R1 handle, ie smoothness and efficiency, but the lighter handle makes for a more nimble shave. In a way, it reminds me of switching to the Timeless Ti from the SS.
+1. Different handle feel - weight and grip. Used as daily razor for 5 days - may have felt slightly less agressive (less weight ?). 100% agreement on more nimble.

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
My R2 Stainless handle arrived today, I liked the first handle and this one looks great too, I shall use it for tomorrow's shave, fitted to my Cx head of course !!! :)

A big thank you going out to Sean from Carbon Shaving Co for kindly gifting me the handle. Much appreciated. Paul.

Atxwatch

Forum GOD!
Just how aggressive is this razor? It says positive blade exposure, but how much so? I like milder feeling razors with good efficiency (i.e. Tatara Masamune, GC68, SLOC)...is this significantly more aggressive feeling?

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
Just how aggressive is this razor? It says positive blade exposure, but how much so? I like milder feeling razors with good efficiency (i.e. Tatara Masamune, GC68, SLOC)...is this significantly more aggressive feeling?
I too like mild feeling razors with good efficiency and for me the Carbon Cx fits the bill, if I was you I would get your name down for the pass around that is taking place now. This is not an aggressive razor by any means, just smooth and effective.