Pass Around Carbon CX-316L and new handles

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Use the razor and enjoy it :)

I will set up a new thread with the current continuous list (this thread) this weekend, want to get some more info for a better intro.

jeepie

Forum GOD!
Well I have absolutely loved my Monday - Friday with the Carbon CX. It's right up there with the best razors I have ever tried. It's beautifully smooth and nicely efficient. The closest razor I've tried would be the raw shaving RS-10.

I loved the v1 handle. It's industrial but very nicely effective. I really liked the ledge that you could hook your index finger under to go ATG. I really really liked the handle. I preferred the v2. I found the Ti a bit light and this threw the balance off. I have mailed CX to find out when they are back in stock and now have a very difficult decision to make to take up my Wolfman short list v Carbon CX.

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Well I have absolutely loved my Monday - Friday with the Carbon CX. It's right up there with the best razors I have ever tried. It's beautifully smooth and nicely efficient. The closest razor I've tried would be the raw shaving RS-10.

I loved the v1 handle. It's industrial but very nicely effective. I really liked the ledge that you could hook your index finger under to go ATG. I really really liked the handle. I preferred the v2. I found the Ti a bit light and this threw the balance off. I have mailed CX to find out when they are back in stock and now have a very difficult decision to make to take up my Wolfman short list v Carbon CX.
My Wolfman WR2 OC 1.15 Darwin handle just arrived. I have 2 Carbon Cx razors - original handle with black stripe and titanium handle. I agee the titanium handle does seem to impact the shave. Both the Carbon Cx and Wolfman are worth owning. When in doubt, buy both - you will thank me later.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member

Wow that is a very tough decision.