Pass Around Carbon CX-316L and new handles

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Gents received an email from Sean (Carbon Shaving) today. He would like to offer our members on ATG the chance to try two new plates being trialled by Carbon Shaving:

"We have 2 new base plates that we are planning to test both with
different blade exposures and blade gaps. We only made a few, we are
planning to share with some current customers but thought of trying to
add them to the current pass around"

So I am going to start a new list below for those who are interested in being some of the first to try the new plates :) Thank you Sean!

1. Nishy

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Gents received an email from Sean (Carbon Shaving) today. He would like to offer our members on ATG the chance to try two new plates being trialled by Carbon Shaving:

"We have 2 new base plates that we are planning to test both with
different blade exposures and blade gaps. We only made a few, we are
planning to share with some current customers but thought of trying to
add them to the current pass around"

So I am going to start a new list below for those who are interested in being some of the first to try the new plates :) Thank you Sean!

1. Nishy
2. Ventastic - just the plates

morr

Forum GOD!
Would love to test them if possible.

1. Nishy
2. Alex - just the plates
3. Morr

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Would love to test them if possible.

1. Nishy
3. Morr

Doh! Entered the wrong name I was in such a hurry.

ajc347

Forum GOD!
I’d love to try the plates as well please. 👍

1. Nishy
2. Alex - just the plates
3. Morr
4. ajc347

Masamune

Forum GOD!
Very interested in trying this out please

1. Nishy
3. Morr
4. ajc347
5. p.b
6. Masamune

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Just confirmation Gents the new plates will be posted with the entire package of the current pass around. So a plate only option is not available for trial.

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Just confirmation Gents the new plates will be posted with the entire package of the current pass around. So a plate only option is not available for trial.
Makes sense as not all have the razor. The list should be updated to have the remaining members on the initial passaround first on this list.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Makes sense as not all have the razor. The list should be updated to have the remaining members on the initial passaround first on this list.
Yep that makes sense, actually slight change of plan I have a spare complete set, as Sean was kind enough to send 2 so I will send the 2nd set out with the new plates for this list, but those waiting to try the original can also add to this list.

And after reading the above, in English:
2 lists, latest list will include everything that the first set had but an additional 2 new plates. Both lists still in operation

Last edited:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Yep that makes sense, actually slight change of plan I have a spare complete set, as Sean was kind enough to send 2 so I will send the 2nd set out with the new plates for this list, but those waiting to try the original can also add to this list.

And after reading the above, in English:
2 lists, latest list will include everything that the first set had but an additional 2 new plates. Both lists still in operation
Maybe new thread for second list?

morr

Forum GOD!
It didn't even cross my mind the original passaround isn't done yet, sorry. If there's a separate passaround, I'm in. If not, I don't want to interfere with guys patiently waiting on their turn to first try this razor.