Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
On a similar vein to H’s thread I need to find some brushless stuff
My dad used Boots own stuff but it’s now discontinued
Any stuff around that’s not in a can?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Kiehls brushless, not bad but nothing overly exciting. It is actually older stock now as they have brought out one to be used with a shaving brush of recent.

DrewG

Forum GOD!
Rituals do a brushless cream, my wife bought me some. It’s good but certainly doesn’t lather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Kiss My face moisture shave cream. These creams are sold as brushless and can be used both with and a brush. My goto on trips. I've got larger pump bottles that I decant to a cheapy travel squeeze bottle

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Ursa Major & Waleda, nice cream and no lather. FYI - do not even think about using a brush with those creams (newbie personal experience).

LeGaulois

Forum GOD!

RASOLINE
Shaving Cream

Molinard's famous shaving cream, a favorite since 1930!
Rasoline, the original shaving cream, is a supremely silky, 2-in-1 skincare essential. It gives you a perfect shave with no rinsing needed. It also moisturizes and protects, preparing skin to look and feel its best for the full day ahead.

Jacobite

Forum GOD!
Here in the States the original Barbasol Brushless is still made, though difficult to find. An old timer told me that it still has the same scent he remembers from WWII, when it was given to soldiers as part of their shaving kit. Slick as can be, you could easily use it without water if you had to do so. Another excellent brushless cream here in America is Stephan's Stay Smooth. Very good stuff. Finally, I recently got a tub of Master Wellcomb Menthol. Smells something like green Proraso, which I really like, but the performance was just OK. Another option is Noxzema Cleansing Cream- the face wash stuff. As good as most brushless shaving creams. Any "lather" cream may be used without a brush, by the way. Just spread a little around with your wet fingers and have at it.