Brushed finish

UKRob

Forum GOD!
Just a word of caution to anyone using an angle grinder, drill or other rotary tool in a set-up similar to this, the attachment must be spinning towards your feet. It’s all to easy for polishing mops to grab whatever you are polishing and throw it out of your hands. Grinding wheels and polishing machines have spindles with opposite threads so that both rotate towards the user.

Fr34ksonaLeash

Forum GOD!
Basically an angle grinder fitted with the appropriate adapter so that the barrel shaped polisher can be mounted on it.
I believe that is a purpose built tool for polishing we have something similar at my place of work. An angle grinder would run at far to many rpms for this kind of attachment and would be rather hard to hold on too.

R181

Grumpy old man
There are any number of angle grinder with a variable speed control feature. The very thing that makes an angle grinder an angle grinder is that the spindle is at a right angle to the body.

Bob

Fr34ksonaLeash

Forum GOD!
There are any number of angle grinder with a variable speed control feature. The very thing that makes an angle grinder an angle grinder is that the spindle is at a right angle to the body.

Bob
Very true Bob the thing that determines an angle grinder is the fact that the spindle is set at a right angle but a variable speed grinder typically runs from 3000 -1100 rpms where as a brushing machine tops out at around 3000 rpm. My original point was made in case anyone had ideas of trying to fit a brushing attachment to a normal grinder which could end quite badly.