British artisan soaps

p.b

Forum GOD!
I've been trying to email her for about 3 weeks now. Someone said she'd hurt her foot, there was a Twitter post (about LEGO) but nothing else...

Neilo

Forum GOD!
I spoke with Sharon a few weeks ago, she said she had damaged the tendons in her foot and was getting about on crutches, hence why stock levels are low. I have used Sharons soaps for over 10 years and there are non better. Hopefully she will recover soon and resume normal service. Hope you are up and about soon Sharon.

p.b

Forum GOD!
I spoke with Sharon a few weeks ago, she said she had damaged the tendons in her foot and was getting about on crutches, hence why stock levels are low. I have used Sharons soaps for over 10 years and there are non better. Hopefully she will recover soon and resume normal service. Hope you are up and about soon Sharon.
🤔
Thank you for responding but it doesn't explain why she's not answering email.

Neilo

Forum GOD!
🤔
Thank you for responding but it doesn't explain why she's not answering email.
I contacted Sharon via Tsr using her member name, the soap alchemist, might be worth trying that route rather than via her site contact page ?

Wayne

Forum Sod
He was doing some testing but I’ll be honest I wasn’t keeping tabs on it
Quick edit, there are posts on FB so there could be something down the line but it’s early days
Hope so mate I had a fair few of his soaps and remember them being great.

p.b

Forum GOD!
I contacted Sharon via Tsr using her member name, the soap alchemist, might be worth trying that route rather than via her site contact page ?
Yes I tried that too but no luck so far. She’s not been in there since March 26. (Possibly due to all the annoying adverts.)