Blue Dial Automatic Recommendations

Gairdner

Forum DOG!
Hello chaps,

To complete a small watch collection I'm looking for recommendations for a blue dial automatic ideally with a sapphire crystal and prefferably Swiss movement (not a deal breaker, though). Sub £500 please. You gents know much more about this subject than I so humbly await your responses.

Many thanks indeed!

Best,
Graeme

Gairdner

Forum DOG!
Love that Jazzmaster, a serious contender and ticks all the boxes. Thank you @jeepie !

Keep 'em coming please chaps.

Thanks again,
Graeme

Gairdner

Forum DOG!
I own one of Eddie's PRS-3 divers with an ETA-2824, 25 jewel movement and sapphire crystal. It is an excellent, really tough watch that looks fantastic. The only thing that lets it down is the poor lume but I'd read of this beforehand so made the purchase with eyes open. Alas, Eddie is having some health issues (get well soon, sir!) so the site is down for shopping albeit temporarily. If I'd decided on that model and having dealt with Timefactors previously, I'd be more than happy to wait. I could happily order a handful of his creations if my pocket would allow!

Last edited:

Gairdner

Forum DOG!
'Tis done. :cool:

I have ordered the Christopher Ward C5 Malvern MkIII in blue with a tan oak-bark leather quick release strap. After ordering, I did have a wobble and kept looking at some lovely Seikos especially the SRPA25K1 as it is such a lot of watch for the money and looks gorgeous irrespective of cost. In the end, I kept true to the C5 as it ticks every single box and I'm coming round to the new, left-aligned logo. I did initially put the brown strap version in my basket only to remove and switch to tan. A further wobble ensued but this was resolved by ordering the brown strap as with them being quick release, I can change them as my mood and choice of leather belt suits.

A huge thanks to all for your invaluable assistance and to ATG for allowing me to think out loud and ramble on witlessly.

NO MORE WATCHES, RAZORS, BRUSHES, SOAPS OR SHOES.....

Last edited: