Blackland Vector SE razor (AC type)

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
That will be one light razor!
The Vector in SS is already a relatively light razor. Not sure I'd want this in Ti. I've found there's a weight below which it becomes almost toy-like in feel. The latest Carbon Ti/Carbon Fibre with Web baseplate is only 30g, lighter than an aluminium Karve. A great achievement in design, no question, but functionality goes backwards, IMO.

vartik

Head shaver
The Vector in SS is already a relatively light razor. Not sure I'd want this in Ti. I've found there's a weight below which it becomes almost toy-like in feel. The latest Carbon Ti/Carbon Fibre with Web baseplate is only 30g, lighter than an aluminium Karve. A great achievement in design, no question, but functionality goes backwards, IMO.
I very much agree

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Yep the Vector Ti will be unnecessarily light, to be sure. But let’s not make assumptions about the performance of a razor that doesn’t exist. We’ll find out soon enough.
My apologies, Shane, for a post that came across as derogatory. My comments were based towards Ti razors in general and not specifically related to the yet to appear Vector.

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
My apologies, Shane, for a post that came across as derogatory. My comments were based towards Ti razors in general and not specifically related to the yet to appear Vector.
No need to apologize at all! Just trying to prevent preconceived thoughts from tainting perception later on.

Any chance of bringing individual plates to the UK via your stockists @Blackland Razors?
And razor stands too please.
Possible, yes. Probably not in the super near future.