Blackland Vector SE razor (AC type)

p.b

Forum GOD!
189E027C-3C58-411F-AA00-6DA966B698EB.jpeg

First use of my Vector since polishing it. Awesome. Smooth, close and very comfortable. I’m not sure the polishing has made any difference as the Vector has just been getting smoother and smoother over the last two weeks anyway.

In fact it’s so good I might even risk using a Kamisori blade in it!

rawfox1

Forum GOD!
View attachment 39423

First use of my Vector since polishing it. Awesome. Smooth, close and very comfortable. I’m not sure the polishing has made any difference as the Vector has just been getting smoother and smoother over the last two weeks anyway.

In fact it’s so good I might even risk using a Kamisori blade in it!
Kamisori are wonderful blades. That is what I use. Smooth and efficient

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

george1906

Veteran
Well, well, well, whip me with wet rhubarb and call me Cybill.
Using a Kamisori in the Vector was actually pleasurable!
Who sells Kamisori blades? I have been using Feather Supers and Schick Prolines in all of my SE razors but would like to try the Kamisori. I’m getting rid of all of my Kai’s, and Feather Pro’s. No need for them. My blade are Supers and Prolines....Period!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p.b

Forum GOD!
Who sells Kamisori blades? I have been using Feather Supers and Schick Prolines in all of my SE razors but would like to try the Kamisori. I’m getting rid of all of my Kai’s, and Feather Pro’s. No need for them. My blade are Supers and Prolines....Period!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve had them so long I really can’t remember!

rawfox1

Forum GOD!
Last edited:

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
So, first shave with my Vector today. My first impressions are something like this. Looks, weight,balance and overall feel is absolutely world class. Except for the very sharp corners of the top cap I have nothing to complain about. I was a little worried that the handle would feel to thin, but that was nothing to be worried about. The handle felt great. As many have said the nimble head makes the razor very easy to manoeuvre. It was a while since I last shave with an AC-style razor. I had a few, but sold all and the only one I really liked was ATT SE1. Anyway, I loaded the Vector with a Feather Professional and went to work. In good old Blackland style there was some blade feel, but not to much and even the new blade (Feather Professional is usually a bit rough the first shave(s)) felt quite smooth and with my usual two pass + touch ups-routine I'm pretty much BBS. And no irritations. Super happy with this first shave.

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
Been shaving with the Paradigm as of late. Reason being calamity struck me during the Thanksgiving weekend. Actually Thanksgiving morning as I was about done with my shave. I was cleaning up and this happened.......

23DF857E-50B0-4721-99C3-00A406A46E50.jpeg

Yes, I dropped the Vector and in my effort to catch it I spun it even faster and dink, onto the SS faucet and ricochet onto the sink. You know that spine tingling feeling you get when you know something went wrong? Yeah, that, a real sinking feeling.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel. I notified Shane over at Blackland of my dilemna and without hesitation he's sending another base plate. The man is World Class in my mind. Shane gets it, period.

Shaves will resume with the Vector very soon......