Review Bielita shaving cream

Yehuda D

Forum GOD!
C589909E-5E96-4E6B-B7B1-B1C442ED8AB8.jpeg
I received this lovely cream Monday along with a few others and this morning was my first shave with it. Here’s my review!

Ease of lathering: 10/10–Wow, it explodes off the brush into great lather!

Longevity of lather: 10/10–Perfect stability.

General skincare: 8.5/10–Leaves a very comfortable postshave feel. Nice cooling effect.

Scent: 8/10–Sort of flowery but not overly. Very pleasant.

Price: N/A— I don’t have a clue! lol

Would I buy again: 10/10–Absolutely. It’s a super nice cream!

This cream is produced in Belarus and sold in Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, and Kazakhstan. If I’m not mistaken the company’s website is www.belita.by.

jaro101969

Forum GOD!
View attachment 49788 I received this lovely cream Monday along with a few others and this morning was my first shave with it. Here’s my review!

Ease of lathering: 10/10–Wow, it explodes off the brush into great lather!

Longevity of lather: 10/10–Perfect stability.

General skincare: 8.5/10–Leaves a very comfortable postshave feel. Nice cooling effect.

Scent: 8/10–Sort of flowery but not overly. Very pleasant.

Price: N/A— I don’t have a clue! lol

Would I buy again: 10/10–Absolutely. It’s a super nice cream!

This cream is produced in Belarus and sold in Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, and Kazakhstan. If I’m not mistaken the company’s website is www.belita.by.
Thanks for the review

Yehuda D

Forum GOD!
I am a sucker for this type of "no it is not artisan so forget bragging rights" shaving cream but for some reason I never study the list of ingredients :)
This one is just a great cream which costs very little. The menthol sensation is not strong but it’s still definitely noticeable and the skincare is excellent. I also enjoy the scent a lot.

Yehuda D

Forum GOD!
Great review.

I have to say everytime I read one of your shaving cream reviews, I keep thinking my world of shaving is desperately short of obscure (well to me they are) Eastern European shaving creams and I really need to address it.
Thanks!

I do my best to present my reviews!