Barrister and Mann aftershave splashes available from a UK retailer in the (near) future

CobraX

Forum GOD!
While I was browsing the Barrister and Mann Facebook page yesterday, I stumbled upon a post where Will announced that his aftershave splashes will be available from a UK retailer in the (near) future. People who've read my posts on this forum will know that Barrister and Mann and Ariana & Evans are my 2 favourite soap brands. The fact that I can get the aftershave splashes of both brands is really exciting news for me. I'm starting to feel like a kid in a candy store and I can already hear my wallet cursing at me.

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
I think it's all to do with EU certification, but if it sells well and it's worth it then hopefully they'll go down that route.

Tommo

Forum GOD!
Slickboys are great. They've currently got a black friday sale on including Dead Sea shaving and oatcake soaps. It's great news they're stocking B&M.

Len

Forum GOD!
Scents aside, the B&M Reserve line of aftershaves are the best I've ever used. It all comes down to the healing and skin care qualities of the base. The other B&M aftershaves may or may not be preferred for their scents, but they simply do not have the balm like qualities contained within a splash like the Reserve line. These are all I ever use anymore, and I'm happy that my friends across the pond finally have access to a splash that is truly second to none!

For some more perspective on this line, see my original write up: https://www.atgshaving.com/threads/barristers-reserve.3601/

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
I have a few B&M sets now, from Slickboys.
Great service and much quicker and cheaper than using US retailer. Like Len, I really like the Reserve line, but I am also looking forward to Seville in the Excelsior base.