Bargain Spotting

Darkbulb

Member #10
After a string of poor online purchases I was really happy to buy this vintage Rooney brush a few weeks ago for $30 including shippping.
Love the shape of the handle and the knot is luxuriously soft with great backbone.
I don't know if it's a "bargain" at $30 as Rooney's don't tend to go for real crazy money - but to me it felt like it was :)

Gordy

Legendary Member
Savers are still doing Blue Stratos EDT for £1.99 (with a free shave foam ) Actually one of my favourite scents.
They've put the after shave back up to £3.29 from £1.99, but still cheap.

Merkurologist

Forum GOD!
After a string of poor online purchases I was really happy to buy this vintage Rooney brush a few weeks ago for $30 including shippping.
Love the shape of the handle and the knot is luxuriously soft with great backbone.
I don't know if it's a "bargain" at $30 as Rooney's don't tend to go for real crazy money - but to me it felt like it was :)

DB, the idea is that you tell us where one can get it at that price :) a website address is normally sufficient or a well known store, etc.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Here is a bit of gold dust for those bargain hunters. Plenty of razors, pens, vintage everything at this auction house. I managed 14/15 straight razors most shave ready, for £50.
My friend bought a Paul Mann painting for £45 worth hundreds.
http://www.busheyauctions.com