Pass Around Aylsworth Apex

slapo

It's... alive!
The razors are with me guys and arrived yesterday morning. However, my wife passed away unexpectedly yesterday morning so, as you can imagine, my head has been elsewhere over the last 48 hours. I’ll update the thread once I’ve had chance to try them (which may not be for a few days).
Sincere condolences.

Boycie83

Space Cadet
The razors are with me guys and arrived yesterday morning. However, my wife passed away unexpectedly yesterday morning so, as you can imagine, my head has been elsewhere over the last 48 hours. I’ll update the thread once I’ve had chance to try them (which may not be for a few days).
My sincere condolences, Andy. My thoughts are with you.

p.b

Forum GOD!
My condolences Andy

J349

Forum GOD!
My deepest condolences, wishing you strength in this moment.

Cheekee

Forum GOD!
So sorry. My sincere condolences.