Aventus clone

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Following up on the original post from @Wayne I went to Zara in Canary Wharf, London today. Lo and behold I picked up 2 x 120ml of the Vibrant Leather EDP for £9.99 each on clearance

From what I saw it looks like it is being reformulated as an EDT in a 100ml for £19.99. Fill your boots with the original while you can

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Wayne

Forum Sod
Following up on the original post from @Wayne I went to Zara in Canary Wharf, London today. Lo and behold I picked up 2 x 120ml of the Vibrant Leather EDP for £9.99 each on clearance

From what I saw it looks like it is being reformulated as an EDT in a 100ml for £19.99. Fill your boots with the original while you can

Nice pick up, hope you like it?

GoReds

Guru
@Wayne

I got the Vibrant Leather EDP. There was another release but it was Cologne.; vibrant leather cologne .

The EDP is hardly noticed by my nose. The Cologne is different scent, more powerful in my nose, like ginger smell.

It seems a bit unusual but I am tempted to get the cologne also.

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Nice pick up, hope you like it?
Although I smell more orange than pineapple initially, it's definitely very good in terms of price / performance ratio

Opened one bottle immediately and gonna stash the other for next spring / summer

Good spot [emoji106]

Last edited:

Fox

Wickham Soap Co.
I have both Al Haramain L`Aventure & Amarf Club de nuit and each are very good but the CdN is a smokier scent whilst the L'adventure is more of a citrus note. They are still very, very good and their scents project for many hours.
Interestingly I have the Al Haramain L`Aventure & Amarf i Divo. Both of which are good copies though I prefer the L`Aventure, it smells more correct to my nose and has great longevity. I Divo is slightly peppery and longevity only a couple of hours at most. Both project rather well and I've had good feedback when wearing both.

Benz3ne

Forum GOD!
Best bet really is to find someone who is splitting a 500mL flacon of the stuff. Prices can come down to around the £60/50mL mark which, although not particularly inexpensive, is considerably cheaper than retail.

Mont Blanc Explorer is also a half-decent approximation. It smells similar, but not the same, fairly sweet especially as it dries down, is relatively cheap when on offer and lasts comfortably all day. I know @jonmaddock is a big fan.

jonmaddock

Forum GOD!
Explorer is brilliant! Absolutely brilliant stuff! And its performance is amazing, wore it on a hot Saturday and it was booming off

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk